Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Favourite Village

Hello everyone! This half term, I'm staying with my grandparents because my mum and dad have gone to Dubai for the week. Today, they took us to Clare. It is a beautiful little village that is about 15 minutes away from their house. I thought I'd blog about it because it is my favourite village. There isn't much there in terms of shops but it is very historic.


The first thing we did was take a walk around the park. There is so much beauty in such a small area and it really takes your breath away.


In the park, there is a pathway you can climb it takes you up to where there once stood a castle. The views from up there are so beautiful so I took this picture of the village below.


After all of the walking and climbing, we went for some lunch at a cafe across the road from the park. I thought that the open sign was so cute and vintage. It really suited the rest of the cafe.


Just like any British person, I ordered a cup of tea and a slice of a victoria sponge cake. It was so delicious. 

I hope you're all having a good half term and having a lot of fun in whatever you're doing.
Have a good day everyone, 
Love, Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment