Sunday 4 January 2015

Naked 2

One of the many presents I got for Christmas 2014, was an Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (screams with excitement). I had been wanting one of these for ages however I couldn't bring myself to spend £37 pounds on it. A good alternative was to ask Father Christmas for it and I definitely wasn't disappointed.

I had read endless amounts of beauty bloggers rave about this product for a very long time and I had been so eager to try it. At the moment, my favourite shades are chopper and tease; I think these products look great together. It achieves a good balance between a matte and shimmery finish which is perfect for almost all occasions. 

The only reason I struggle to use this palette for a casual look is because there are only three matte colours: tease, foxy and blackout (which I couldn't use on an everyday basis). I will certainly have to invest in Naked 2 basic palette because the colours are a lot more matte.


Have a good day everyone,
Love, Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment